Map and Driving Directions
Please see this online map in Google
Georgetown, Ontario is a part of the municipality of Halton Hills. It is about 40 kilometers north west of Toronto International Airport (Pearson).
When coming from the east and Toronto
Driving directions from HWY # 401 (Via Winston Churchill Blvd.)
1. Take exit 333 for Winston Churchill Blvd.
2. Proceed north on Winston Churchill for 8 kilometers to the stop signals at Hwy # 7
3. Turn left onto HWY # 7 (Guelph St.) and go west for 2.9 kilometers to Sinclair Ave. in Georgetown.
4. Turn right onto Sinclair Ave. and go north for 700 meters to Armstrong Ave.
5. Turn left onto Armstrong Ave. and go west for 700 meters to Caledon Labs at # 40 Armstrong Ave.
When coming from the east, Mississauga Road, north from HWY # 401, and then west to Georgetown on Hwy # 7 is also a good route.
When coming from the west
Driving directions from HWY # 401 (Via Trafalgar Rd.)
1. Take exit 328 for Trafalgar Rd.
2. Proceed north for 11.5 kilometers
3. Turn right onto Maple Ave. and go east 2.8 kilometers
4. Turn right onto Mountainview Rd. and go south 300 meters
5. Turn left onto Armstrong Ave. and go east 600 meters to Caledon Labs at # 40 Armstrong Ave.